Why Are We All Fighting?
Welcome to episode 10 of the podcast! In this week’s study we begin James 4 and find the answer to this question, “Why are we all fighting?”
The Jewish believers were fighting and the root of their problem was doing more damage than they realized. Not only were they at odds with one another, but they had drifted from God, become friends with the ways of the world, and failed to see any answered prayer.
There are many applications in today’s episode that apply to our daily lives.
These twelve verses are powerful! Here is a sneak peak of James’ challenges for us this week:
- Humble yourselves
- Resist the devil
- Draw nigh to God
- Purify your hearts
Thank you for listening. You can find audio to the podcast above or listen to it on Apple iTunes, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
Want to Help?
There are several ways you can help spread the word about the Podcast and Blog.
- Share on Facebook: If you hear an episode or read a blog that encourages you, please share it on you social media and get the word out.
- Give a Review: You can go to Apple iTunes and leave a review about the podcast. I’m no expert, but I hear it helps increase the reach of the podcast.
- Tell a friend: One of the best ways to spread the word is tell a friend. I have even had people tell me they took their friend’s phone and showed them how to work podcasts! 🙂
- Subscribe to the Blog: On the side of this page should be a place for your name and email. If you would fill that and it will add you to my email list. I promise not to send you daily emails, but I will keep you updated on blog posts and podcasts.
- Subscribe to the Podcast: On Apple iTunes, Spotify or Google Podcasts you can subscribe or follow the Podcast to guarantee you get each new episode on your phone.
Thank you again for following the Blog and Podcast. If you are a local, I’d love to have you in my class on Sunday’s at 10:00 AM. We meet at Faith Baptist Church located in Cunot, Indiana.
Have a great day!